About Attorney Powers
With over 15 years of trial experience, Tiffany Peguise-Powers, Attorney At Law is confident she can provide the legal representation you need for your specific case. Attorney Powers is a member of the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers. Regardless of your case, Attorney Powers can help get the resolution you need and deserve. Call today to discover what Attorney Powers can do for you.
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Robeson County Bar Association
- Secretary, Robeson County Indigent Defense Committee
- Admitted and qualified to practice as an attorney in the Eastern District of North Carolina on October 17, 1997
- NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
Durham, North Carolina
Juris Doctor, May 1996
Student Bar Association, VICE PRESIDENT
- HAMPTON UNIVERSITY
B.A., Mass Media Arts, May 1992
Tiffany Peguise-Powers, Attorney At Law offers FREE consultations for personal injury cases! For your convenience, she is available Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. Call 910-738-8707 or contact her online for more information.